Professional mountain guides, lower altitude hiking guides, paragliding instructors are offering you to discover alpine mountaineering activities and will be your certified UIAGM guide for a famous classical alpine ascent of your choice.
Examples of itinerary in the Alps:
- The Mont-Blanc 4810 meters (via the Mont-Blanc of Tacul and the Mont Maudit, via the normal route, via Bionassay or other technical route)
- The Monte Rosa (Italy)
- The Cervin Matterhorn (Switzerland)
- The Italian Dolomites and many more of your choice
- Chamonix Zermatt glacier trekking
- But also close by rock climbing and glacier trekking schools to train and to have fun.
And many foreign destinations, Ladakh, Nepal, Tibet China, Jordan, Equator, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, USA.
Visit the Mountain Guide lodge owner and partners mountain activities web site World Wide Mountain Guide
Lower altitude mountains hike:
Many hiking treks are possible from the bed and breakfast with an exceptional panorama on Mont Blanc mountain range
- The Lac Blanc
- Col des Montets Natural Reserve
- The Aiguilette of Posettes (a stage of the Tour of Mont-Blanc trek)
- The Albert 1er Mountain Hut and Glacier
- The Bérard and Tré les Eaux valley
- Loriaz mountain hut and The Col de la Terrasse
- The Emosson dam
- The Mont Buet called the Mont Blanc for ladies
Including many other hiking paths around Vallorcine: